1. MAIN DEFINITIONS
1. User: natural or legal person that relates to the website www.cobiosa.com.
2. COBIOSA or www.cobiosa.com: Industrias Asociadas S.L., email adress firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. This regulates the user's relationship with COBIOSA. To know more about COBIOSA, www.cobiosa.com you may consult the legal notice. We understand that if you continue browsing or subscribe to any of the services offered on www.cobiosa.com you accept the terms of these conditions, those from our legal notice and from our cookies policy.
2. Through www.cobiosa.com offer our users a web space for consulting COBIOSA´s products and services, as well as other information of interest.
1. The website www.cobiosa.com is owned by Industrias Asociadas S.L. (ownwards, COBIOSA), email adress email@example.com, and through it information about its activities and / or services is provided.
2. COBIOSA reserves the right to modify these conditions, being valid only the last one published.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. www.cobiosa.com is freely accessible. However, certain services, will only be accessible with prior access by username and password. The mere use of the portal implies knowledge and acceptance of these conditions; If the user is not satisfied with this statement, he must refrain from using www.cobiosa.com.
2. www.cobiosa.com makes every effort to make the web available and operational 24 hours a day; even so, it is possible that for technical or other reasons the service may be temporarily out of service, even for registered users.
3. www.cobiosa.com adopts the necessary measures to guarantee reasonable security in response to the circumstances and nature of the service provided. However, there is never an absolute security is never, and security breaches may occur in all cases outside the will of COBIOSA; the user assumes these risks if he decides to use www.cobiosa.com.
It is informed that the personal data of the user or interested party, under the provisions of the arts. 6.1., A) and b), of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, will be or may be included in a file under the responsibility of COBIOSA, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to provide the service or request of the interested party.
Those entities, suppliers, establishments or collaborators of COBIOSA may be recipients of the data, in case the communication is necessary to comply with the obligations assumed by COBIOSA. When placing each order, the identity and contact details of each establishment will be recorded.
The period of conservation of the data will be extended during the statutory statute of limitations (at least 6 years since the last action of the interested party).
The interested party may have the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation, portability or other legally provided through any of the indicated addresses, attaching a copy of their ID or similar identification document. If the interested party intends to file a claim, they may do so before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, www.agpd.es.