BIO-CERAMIDYL PURE are concentrated and highly purified glycoceramides, analogous to 4 and 5 ceramides of human skin and hair. They are combined to a lesser proportion of cholesterol and phospholipids.
Ceramides are key molecules of the epidermis for maintaining moisture and integrity of the cutaneous barrier and contributing to the regular renewal of keratinocytes.
- Repair and strengthen the epidermal barrier
- Keep and restore the lipidic and ceramidic bilayers
- Renew the cohesion of intercellular spaces
- Strengthen the cohesion of the horny layers
- Environmental protector from UV radiation and oxidative stress
- Maintain optimal hydration, reducing trans-epidermal water loss
- Increase the resistance of sensitive skin decreasing irritability
- Heal skin damaged by sun exposure
- Improve emulsion stability
Care of stressed, sensitive, scaly, rough, and dry skin.
Atopic and sensitive skin treatments.
Anti-age care (aged skin often suffering from lipid deficiencies, especially ceramides).
Specific treatments for scaled hands and feet.
From 0.2% to 0.5%
Glucosyl Ceramides, Phospholipids, Cholesterol