Hydro-Marine Collagen V10
Hydrolyzed collagen from marine origin obtained by partial hydrolysis of native collagen, rich in peptides and amino-acids.
Native collagen is a high molecular weight protein (about 300,000 Daltons) that is not able to penetrate the epidermal barrier to reach the dermis.
Thanks to a controlled manufacturing process, the long protein chains are cut into smaller peptides and amino acids, capable of penetrating the stratum corneum providing amino acids and polypeptides, collagen precursors.
- Strengthening of cutaneous elasticity
- Improves the appearance and comfort of dry or damaged skin by reducing desquamation and restoring flexibility
- Nutrition of the epidermis
- Conditioning and filmogen for skin and hair
- Neutralize side effects of surfactants
- Makes the surface of the skin and hair softer and smoother
Nutritious preparations for skin and hair care.
Restructuring hair products.
Specific treatments for dry and reactive skin.
Anti-aging products for neck and neckline.
Skin and hair
Soluble in glycols
From 2% to 10%