Inca Omega Oil
Oil extracted from the seeds of Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia volubilis), extracted entirely only using cold pressure techniques, in order to maintain all its natural components with no degradation.
This oil from the Peruvian Amazon has one of the highest concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids, from all botanical oils:
- 48% of alpha-linolenic (Omega 3), and 37% of linoleic (Omega 6) it also has a 8% of oleic acid (Omega 9).
It is and oil with non greasy feeling.
The native tribes have traditionally used this oil as skin treatment and as food.
Deodorize version available.
- Reinforces and restores the barrier function being a ceramides precursor
- Reduces Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- Anti free-radical activity: DNA protection
- Skin restoring capacity
- Rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin
- Provides polyunsaturated fatty acids, which cannot be synthesized by our body
- Improves the moisturization of the skin and controls excessive desquamation
Rough and dry skin treatments.
Products for sensitive skins.
Protective formulations for irritated skins repair.
Anti-age products, anti-wrinkle care (face, neck, eye contour)
From 2% to 5%
Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil