Liposomes Keratin PF
Liposomes Keratin PF is an active ingredient, obtained from a controlled bio-hydrolysis of native proteins which gives it high affinity and homology.
Liposomes Keratin PF is incorporated into a liposome made of phospholipids of natural origin, (excellent tolerance), achieving a sustained and controlled release in order to improve its penetration through the stratum corneum, allowing time delay and progressive effect.
- Higher and faster absorption
- Longer bioavailability of the active ingredient
- Progressive effect
- Increases water retention capacity in the skin thanks to the high concentration of hydrophobic amino-acids
- Filmogenic and conditioner
- Improves the cohesion of cuticulary hair scales
Nourishing and restructuring creams, lotions and shampoos.
Treatments for repair, rescue, and renew hair.
Split ends leave-on treatments.
Skin suffering from chemical or environmental damages.
Skin and hair
From 1% to 5%
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xantham Gum