INDUSTRIAS ASOCIADAS, S.L. (COBIOSA, from now on), is a company dedicated to the development, production, and packaging of active ingredients, preservatives and finished products for the cosmetic industry. Its main corporate goal is the complete stakeholders’ satisfaction, with the minimum environmental impact.
COBIOSA is committed to maintain the principles of total quality and environmental protection under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716 standards, in the development of its activities, products and services. This policy is the starting point to establish our ongoing im provement guidelines, supported by the development of specific objectives.
For this reason, in accordance with our values and wishes, we are committed to:
- Maintain the highest quality at our products and services and confidentiality, in order to reach complete stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Work continuously on the reduction of non-compliances, anticipating them by identification and risk assessment.
- Deliver a real and sustained growth based on profit maximization and constant improvement, increasing business profitability.
- Develop with our stakeholders, solid business relationships; contributing to mutual success; building relationships of cooperation and open communication, at which we are committed to enthusiastically answer any requirement stated by our stakeholders.
- Comply with regulatory requirements, subscribed by the company, regarding matters of quality and environment.
- Prevent environmental pollution, evaluating and identifying environmental aspects and impacts, considering a life-cycle perspective with the main purpose of minimizing consumption of resources, encouraging efficiency and energy savings in our facilities.
- Assure a correct waste management with environmental respect and promoting its minimization.
- Constantly improve our management system to enhance environmental and processes performance.